Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Basketball Wives LA

Reality TV is a guilty pleasure of mine and many others, even though they don’t like to admit it. Basketball Wives on the other hand is not a favorite. I can’t handle the nonsense arguments, power struggle, and physical altercations but I’m sure somebody out there can cause they are still on TV.

Anyways, I was flipping my channels instead of doing homework and I came across the B-Ball Wives reunion special. I was blown away by the hair styles. Here are my favorites:

Malaysia-Pargo-Basketball-Wives-LA-Reunion-FashionI Love the display of waves in this hairstyle. It is classy yet trendy. It is also very versatile. I can see a glamour chick rocking this from a night in the city to her wedding day. I love it. This is going to have to go on my “to do” list.

Gloria-Govan-Basketball-Wives-LA-Reunion-FashionGloria’s hair is “Simply Gorgeous”. What more can I say? This is a style that can compliment many face shapes. It never fails at lightening up one’s face. When in doubt, go with the middle or off centered part.

Basketball-Wives-LA-Reunion-Fashion_Laura-GovanThis is my absolute favorite of them all. This is a classic hair style from the 1940s. It is worn perfectly when paired with red lipstick. It also has a “glam factor” that is off the radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment