Thursday, November 3, 2011

No more Braids

I took my braids down today and I was excited to see how much my hair has grown. It is long enough to braid in cornrows and you all know what that means.......<drum roll>........I CAN GET A SEW IN,YAY. If you know me well, you will know how much "love me a sew in".
Anyways my plan is to recycle the virgin hair that i used for my braids by getting it sewn unto a track(yes you can do that and I'll write a post about it). Once that's done, I will install the hair along with a lace based closure. The lace based closure will allow my weave install to look as though my actual hair is left out when it wont be. Its quite interesting and pretty when done properly.
As for tomorrow, I cant wait to get to work and sit under the hair steamer. I will be steaming my hair with olive oil and coconut oil. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment