Monday, September 26, 2011

Homemade aloe vera Leave in conditioner

Since today was my regular day off work, I decided to make a trip downtown Anoka and pay the local Co-Op a visit. I needed a few items to make some leave- conditioner for my braids.
I picked up aloe vera juice, some unrefined coconut oil, Maxi-Hair vitamins, and empty spray bottles.
I decided to go with aloe vera juice because it
  • moisturizes
  • activates fresh hair growth
  • heals and soothes damaged scalp e.g scratches, burns and dandruff
  • anti inflammatory
I also decided to start taking the Maxi Hair vitamins again because I really liked the results when I took them last winter. My hair and my skin felt and looked better.
I plan to spray my hair every other day with this mixture. Maybe as we get into winter, I'll spray daily and even increase the oil content
My mixture:
1/3 cup of aloe vera juice
1/3 infusium 23 leave in conditioner
1 1/2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp. of virgin coconut oil
5 drops of rosemary oil

1 comment:

  1. A skilled songwriter will distort both words a small
    amount to make the overall product clean and understandable.

    See video on the program, Free Your Psoas, on the channel for Lawrence9Gold at
    You - Tube. Many people from different cultures from all over the world have come to
    call Miami home giving it it's nickname of the Melting Pot.


    Also visit my blog post hip hop 2013

    ReplyDelete